Welld Welcomes MDPP Suppliers through the MDPP Enrollment Project
With support from the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP) Enrollment Project, existing MDPP suppliers that apply and receive an award can now obtain access to the entire Welld platform for free.
The MDPP Enrollment Project is a technical assistance and funding opportunity for MDPP suppliers! Are you ready to increase Medicare-eligible enrollments to your program? Are you lacking the administrative and/or billing infrastructure to facilitate claims submission?
Apply to the project to get access to Welld for referral management, data collection, billing & claims platform and reporting. The Project will ensure that all MDPP suppliers have a cost-effective system for accessing Medicare reimbursement to help build sustainability for your programs.
The purpose of the MDPP Enrollment Project is to:
- Increase each MDPP supplier’s enrollment by at least 80 eligible Medicare beneficiaries within 12 months of the award date.
- Utilize a data management and billing and claims platform from Welld Health to increase capacity and decrease administrative burden for each MDPP supplier (if applicable).
- Obtain and implement guidance and best practices from NACDD sanctioned subject matter experts and/or NACDD subcontracted MDPP suppliers to increase Medicare beneficiary enrollment into the program.
- Awardees may have access to other targeted forms of technical assistance.
- Share learnings and problem solve with subject matter experts about increasing MDPP enrollment.
Project Eligibility and Application Process
NACDD is currently accepting RFA’s. RFAs are due (online submission only) no later than 5 pm E.T. on Monday, March 7th 2022.
Only MDPP suppliers are eligible to apply for this opportunity. Note: programs that have applied to become MDPP suppliers (but have not yet been confirmed) may be considered for this or future rounds of the MDPP Enrollment Project, depending on the status of their PECOS application. Applicants are required to view the informational webinar recording and project FAQ listed on this page.
Please note, the webinar and FAQ were developed for the initial launch of this project in November 2020. The content remains current, but the deadline, timeframes and award amounts are no longer applicable.
If you are not yet an MDPP supplier, please contact us separately to learn more.