Welld Welcomes MDPP Suppliers through the MDPP Enrollment Project
With support from the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP) Enrollment Project, existing MDPP suppliers that apply and receive an award can now obtain access to Welld for free.
The MDPP Enrollment Project is a technical assistance and funding opportunity for MDPP suppliers that are ready and willing to focus efforts to increase enrollment into their program but may be lacking the administrative and/or billing infrastructure to facilitate claims submission. By providing complementary access to Welld as a data management, billing, and claims platform, the project will ensure that all MDPP suppliers have a cost-effective system for accessing Medicare reimbursement.
The purpose of the MDPP Enrollment Project is to:
- Increase each MDPP supplier’s enrollment by at least 80 participants within 12 months of the award.
- Utilize Welld's data management and billing platform to increase capacity and decrease administrative burden for each MDPP supplier.
- Obtain and implement guidance and best practices from the American Medical Association (AMA) to increase healthcare provider referrals to each MDPP supplier.
- Obtain communication and marketing support for each MDPP supplier.
- Share learnings and problem solve with subject matter experts about increasing MDPP enrollment.
Project Eligibility and Application Process
NACDD is accepting RFA’s for Round 2 of this award. RFA’s are due (online submission only) no later than 5 pm E.T. on Tuesday, January 12th, 2021. You must be an existing MDPP supplier to apply. Please note, there are plans for a Round 3 RFA to occur in Summer 2021. Applicants are required to view the informational webinar recording and project FAQ listed on this page.
If you are not yet an MDPP supplier, please contact us separately to learn more.